Summer Tour '10 Announcement Eminent

Three Eleven.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Summer Tour '10 Announcement Eminent

Post by Vallon »

From all indications... we should be hearing something from the Rasp very soon.

A few dates have already leaked via ticketmaster.com... including Columbus and Milwaukee in late June.

Also, Peter confirmed several California shows, and Red Rocks ... (to someone on the 311bb).

So, we should know very soon how things are shaping up, and plan accordingly ;)

---

Oh, and I had no idea about the Comcast/Tweeter/Great Woods show being canceled last year ?!? wtf is that all about?!? Some people on the 311bb are crying foul, and asking for another venue... though I don't see that happening.

I've seen many shows at Tweet/com over the years... and they have some of the worst security that i've ever encountered at a show. That and Live Nation apparently have caused people enough headaches and people are pissed.

I'm a fan of Meadowbrook ... but that's a bit of a drive... perfect for Northern New England, but they need to play Southern New England as well. The Fleet/BOA Pavilion in Boston is an option... but smaller capacity. Same thing w/ the Oakdale Theater in Connecticut, or Mohegan Sun.

Personally I hope they play as many New England/Northeast shows as possible...
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Re: Summer Tour '10 Announcement Eminent

Post by Vallon »

ska wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed for a Pittsburgh date. They haven't stopped "here" in years.

And I'd really like to see The Offspring again. They were my very first concert back in the day.
I've never seen The Offspring ... but along w/ 311, Sublime and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones ... they were the soundtrack to the mid/late 90's for me. So i'm really looking forward to seeing them...

...and if by some chance, tour dates take me to PA -- it would be an honor to meet ya

i'll update this if I find out anything...

--g
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Re: Summer Tour '10 Announcement Eminent

Post by Vallon »

It's Friday... it's almost 5:30pm EST ... where's the tour announcement!?! c'mon now...