Torrents

Three Eleven.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Torrents

Post by dj3stripes »

Ok, so I'm doing the torrent thing again. I realize they go slow for some people , others know more about them, whatever. I'd like to have this subject pertain to some simple requests regarding torrent posts.

Firstly if a post contains Torrent in the title ie: '09-18-1993 Chicago Torrent' , that thread is created to spawn conversation bout the video/audio itself, not the speed of the download, or frustration with seeders, or requests for other shows.

I especially need help with determining ratings for the shows

Audio
Video
Angle

Overall

A, B, C, D, F

A recommendation i'd like to make as far as requests go is , put REQUEST in the title, so if people have what your'e looking for, it's easier to notice. Any other suggestions please post them here. If anybody has links to help others learn a thing or two about torrents, please submit them as well.
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

This forum is perfect. I will do my best to help out in ways that I can. Props Shane.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

UPDATE: oh just to let you know, if you'd like to start your own torrent IM/PM me i'll get it up or if you want to get it up yourself the trackerpage is http://dj3stripes.homeip.net:6969/announce
Professor Chaos
Swing, I'm doin' my thing

Post by Professor Chaos »

ok. I know nothing about torrents. whats the reccomended software that I should download so I can watch these videos that are up on here?
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

BitComet is very a good program 4 torrent files
Image :evil5: