Another 311 Scenerio

Three Eleven.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Alright, new one. 311 stops smoking pot and doesn't drink. Then becomes a Christian band an hour before going on stage for 3/11 day 06.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

or what if nick was getting angry with sa and said "quit stealing my spotlight bitch" and hit sa upside the head with a bottle of JD
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:or what if nick was getting angry with sa and said "quit stealing my spotlight bitch" and hit sa upside the head with a bottle of JD
i acctualy would preffer the thing about the toll to the thing about jack daniels
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

i say not untill you pay the toll which is a bottle of JD

Post by Guest »

SA isn't fat! :cry:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

who said he was
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Rich
Along the way to close my eyes

Post by Rich »

lol..
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

lol..classic picture
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

ok, say 311 has a free show on fire island. the opener is Ashley Simpson. They all show up on stage waring leather bondage clothes and only play Ashley Simpson cover songs. would you still like them?

Post by Guest »

I'd get a boner? :scratch:
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

have a lypsyncing contest beforehand with milly vanilly and ashlee battling it out
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Hahaha...Dasani water...SA giggling

hahahahahahaa
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

whats the juggle my balls thing all about?
:evil5: TB>BB
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

and instead of all of them playing the drums on "applied science" they all hold hands and chant "koombya my lord"
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

whats the juggle my balls thing all about?

its is the first scenerio on this thread
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

ahhh gotcha gotcha, your a crazy bastard sam
:evil5: TB>BB
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

its time for a new scenario
Scopesx311
The soul that you have is electricity

Post by Scopesx311 »

Shiny wrote:its time for a new scenario
indeed
We're always searching for whats wrong...

Just dont drop that shit!!!

Goodbye Fried Rice... HELLO FRIED CHICKEN!!!
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Here's the latest 311 Scenario from Sam that's leaked out
After a drunken night at the frolic room nick decides to make some chnages to the band..he came to a conclusion that SA was to fat.. he hired Shaq to take his place. and changed the upcomming album name too "Dont Tread On Shaq" the fans were not told and were in for a big suprise on the first concert of the year. as the begins the crowd hears a "ARE YOU FUCKING PYSCOS READY?" said in a deep rough voice...out walks shaq in overalls with his boyz. then out walks nick with a shirt that says "i choked betty crocker" nick says "what up fuckers? we got a new spooky boy in the band shaq" "well wheres SA" asks a fan. "man that fatty is gone" says nick...the crowd begins to panic over the change jordans ugly ass toes begin to curl...emily freaks out and begins to ask who r the rasplers???who r the rasplers???

nick says "shaq lay down a freestyle" "slam dunkin a ball pushin chumps out of bounds. running up the seats and attcking the crowd. taste the bitter sweat of my pits..raisng higher a slam dunk cuz im as tall as the ceiling" everyone looks at him like it was the worst rap ever..they look at him as if the song hydropnic just died. nick loves it as he says"lets bring out the rest of my boys" out come tims as he holds a eletric banjo that nick made him play. pnut comes out holding a fender and a pick..a powertripin fan named jordan sees the pick and says "YU GI O!!!!!" and shoots himself on the spot. chad comes out with a new kickdrum that shows shaq posing naked. as they begin to play the harlem globetrotters fly out of no-where and begin to play basketball on stage. the band dosent kno what to do becuz shaq is yelling "PHYSCO! PYSCHO!" and nick is whistling the harlem globetrotter beat. and the rest of th guys are playing freak out.

when nick hears there playing freak out he takes a harmonica and throws it right through dy3stripes lens and says "didnt i tell u not to film or record our shit!" and then freaks out yelling "you little fuckers cant do nothen right...first you mess up the ABC song and now this!" the band dosent know what is going on as nick rants. "you little fuckers have lost your memberships at the frolic room and our kicked outta the band!" "well whos gona take our spot... george w bush? says pnut. "THESE GUYS" says nick as he points at the trotters...as the band walks off stage in disapointment they look back as theys ee the harlem globe trotters play that whistling song in a rock n roll type way....would you still like 311 after this??