Just beat Half Life 2 today.

A place to say what you want.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Just beat Half Life 2 today.

Post by Jordan311 »

Fucking amazing. Best PC shooter ever.
The ending sorta pissed me off.... But oh well. The game is just so epic and amazing, and realistic... *jizz*
I think I gotta play through it again now. haha.

Man that Souped-up gravity gun you get at the end is fuckin' amazing. I loved throwing guys against walls like ragdolls with it. haha. And zapping the shit out of them and watching their dead bodies twitch and shake from the electrocution as they bleed all over the floor and walls :twisted:

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

are there any bitching computer games i can just download? im to cheap to buy games. except for morrowind. :wink:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Not sure... I know Half Life 2 is pretty much impossible to pirate, though :(
Trust me. I tried. But ended up having to buy it.

Later
ImageImage
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

i've seen a bunch of games on torrentspy but i've never tried them. maybe i should.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

is morrowind fun in the long run? i bought it last year but i never installed it
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

SKAbatula wrote:Funny...I didn't see Morrowind anywhere in the title of this thread.
:lol: That's odd
;)

Later
ImageImage
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

Shiny wrote:is morrowind fun in the long run? i bought it last year but i never installed it
the long run? fuck man, you cant even beat that game. 300+ hours of shit to do.

its really fucking hard to get into and figure out what to do. i had it installed for like 3 months before i got more than 2 hours into it. but now i have been playing it no stop for a week. :oops: . so install it, try it out, if you have any questions that are really pissing you off, click the AIM thingy. :wink:
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

I beat it in easy mode a few days after I bought it, then I stopped caring about it and played counter-strike source

Ravens 6-2
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

you BEAT it.....you beat it..... you beat it.....dont lie.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

wjfskate wrote:I beat it in easy mode a few days after I bought it, then I stopped caring about it and played counter-strike source
Why did you play on Easy mode?? That's no fun. Even Normal mode is still pretty damn easy.

Later
ImageImage
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

miT_311 wrote:you BEAT it.....you beat it..... you beat it.....dont lie.
i'm talking about half-life 2 not morrow wind or whatever

Ravens 6-2
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

miT_311 wrote:you BEAT it.....you beat it..... you beat it.....dont lie.
oh wait oops. you're talking about half-life 2. haha.
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

Jordan311 wrote:
wjfskate wrote:I beat it in easy mode a few days after I bought it, then I stopped caring about it and played counter-strike source
Why did you play on Easy mode?? That's no fun. Even Normal mode is still pretty damn easy.

Later
yea i really bought the game for counter-strike source, and i was like hey i'll see what the hl2 game is like, so i just did it on easy. i don't think it makes that much of a difference, just the monsters and shit are easier to kill. do you think i'd like it more on like normal or hard? when did you get the game?

Ravens 6-2
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

wjfskate wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:

Later
yea i really bought the game for counter-strike source, and i was like hey i'll see what the hl2 game is like, so i just did it on easy. i don't think it makes that much of a difference, just the monsters and shit are easier to kill. do you think i'd like it more on like normal or hard? when did you get the game?
Well I don't really like it when games are way too easy. Especially one like this where it's a lot more fun to take your time through it and enjoy all the cool shit it has to it. I got it a couple months ago. It can be a really long, fun, and involving game if you take your time with it. So I donno... I don't think it wouldn'y have been nearly as much fun, if it were much easier.

Later
ImageImage
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

yea if you're in for a challenge you should play counter-strike source that was included with hl2. i think it's a lot more fun to play against other people. i stopped playing counter-strike source a while ago and now i play this game called battlefield 2. it's pretty fuckin nice. you should check it out. you might be familiar with battlefield 1942 or battlefield vietnam. battlefield 2 is so much better.

EDIT:

http://www.battlefield2.com if you care to look

Ravens 6-2
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Damn I hate Morrowind, the combat ruined it for me. But Oblivion looks like it will be kick ass becuase they have made the combat system alot better.

I haven't gotten around to HL2 only becuase my comp can't handle it. I think I'll get it on Xbox. Ahh where am I going to afford an Xbox 360...
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Whoa. I just started playing Counter Strike Source. It's fuckin' fun as hell. Took me a while to figure out what I needed to do, but after I got the hang of it, it was friggin' sweet. I like being the terrorists.

Later
ImageImage
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

Jordan311 wrote:Whoa. I just started playing Counter Strike Source. It's fuckin' fun as hell. Took me a while to figure out what I needed to do, but after I got the hang of it, it was friggin' sweet. I like being the terrorists.

Later
yea man it's a fuckin nice game. i haven't played it in a while, as i said before, i have been playing battlefield 2. it's a first-person shooter, but you can also use tanks, helicopters, cars, and planes.

Ravens 6-2
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Damn you serious, i play BF2 also. We should play.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Try to play MVP baseball on MVP level. Its hard as shit I always play as the Cardinals against the Royals and get my ass rocked.
So its come to this?