sum

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Ugggh turns into yeah (part 2)!

Post by Jorge »

Man, I don't think is going to end well. If you guys are talking about love right now, then you must have some media driven idea of love, because as I've understood things, "falling in love" doesn't happen. You make it happen. It is a choice, not a feeling. Sure, the choice to love may be influenced by feeling, but ultimately it is a choice.

I hope you well in your endeavors, but be careful, man. Relationships are work. This "love" you guys are feeling is fleeting, so enjoy it now, and if you really want this to work, be ready to work (probably in the strangest, unimaginable way). Good luck!
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

while true, that doesnt mean it will end poorly. and even if it does, its worth it.
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Jorge wrote:Man, I don't think is going to end well. If you guys are talking about love right now, then you must have some media driven idea of love, because as I've understood things, "falling in love" doesn't happen. You make it happen. It is a choice, not a feeling. Sure, the choice to love may be influenced by feeling, but ultimately it is a choice.

I hope you well in your endeavors, but be careful, man. Relationships are work. This "love" you guys are feeling is fleeting, so enjoy it now, and if you really want this to work, be ready to work (probably in the strangest, unimaginable way). Good luck!
:cheers:
Image :evil5:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Oh I know this is work, I'm exhausted haha. What can I do to make sure things keep going well?
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Act secure, and make her feel safe man. And don't over do it, just try to make her feel comfortable all the way.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

who cares you're gonna fuck it up anyway

i'm not even saying that to be a dick to you, its just the sad truth

when people like other people that much, something always falls through -- just find someone you're comfortable with and can wake up to everyday for the rest of your life.

for now... fuck bitches
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

fatlip I'm starting to feel some guilt. I mean I don't know but I felt like I came along and swiped her from the bf, they were together for a year and a half. And she already wanted to be with me after just one day of hanging out.

It feels awkward still around her because she has all these memories left of him, and I have to keep the interest level up you know? Any tips would be great.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

yeah.. dont get involved..

i'm dead serious. as a guy who's hooked up with MANY MANY MANY girls that had bfs (i dont do that anymore)

if a girl leaves her bf (or at least wants to) that quickly after meeting you, who's to say she wont do the same thing to you? chances are 9 times outta 10 that she was just feeling stale with him and something new came along. it happens all the fucking time. usually with younger girls.

i'm not saying be cold and shut, but dont open up all that much. the fact that she left her bf after like a day shows that there was no 'getting over' process, likely due to the fact shes not over him despite how much she thinks otherwise. girls are a completely different species.. basically my main message is: dont take logic for granted, because in girls, logic does not exist. and the girls logic does exist in.. you do not want to be with (because they're usually ugly)

dont be blinded by 'love', don't think shes flawless or try to live by romeo and juliette.. i've done that way too many times and even if it works out for a while, shit will always turn sour. i mean if you work at it hard enough it will work out.. but that'd require both parties to do so. and judging by the situation you described (briefly, i didnt read the other thread), she doesn't seem like one that tries to work shit out or talks about shit when somethings wrong.

oh yeah, and the verve sucks
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

But fatlip I just can't leave her now. She broke up with the bf to be with me, now I have to break up with her? That would devastate her.

I mean I told her I have to balance work, art, friends and family and she says I'm responsible which is great. But you know I don't want to feel like I'm kicking her to the curb.

Her boyfriend wasn't doing the things I'm doing now to her, and that's why she likes me. But she is even considering maybe their might be someone else for her than me. It's so confusing.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

dave is right.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

I hope her bf hurts you!
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

She texts me "give me 10 good reasons why I should date you". Then she apologizes for sending that and says I can give you 10 good reasons why you shouldn't date me. I give her the 10 reasons why she should date me, but she says she doesn't deserve half the things she gets. And I'm trying to tell her that she does, but she says "im being realistic" and puts herself down.

Someone told her she deserves better!

I'm crying right now, and I can't help it. This is hurting so much.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I told her she can trust me that I won't get drunk at the bar on Saturday with my friends here response:

"But I don't know that. I don't. I guess all I can do is trust you. But I swear I will make your life a living hell if you do anything. I don't play those games. I left justin and now there is no turning back. you have to prove to me you are worth it. i am cynical and mean when it comes to relationships. im sorry but thats how I learned it has to be."

My god...
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Christ I know what you are thinking Jordan...but damn
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

311Baybee wrote:dave is right.
and at the same time.. i'm saying you dont wanna live thinking what could have been. all i'm trying to get at is go for it.. but be safe, and EXPECT failure.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

I forgot to tell you last night, but that "Gimmeh 10 reasons" sounds like she's preparing her suitcase with good excuses to leave. She must miss the guy already. If you don't back off soon enough, she'll leave you for him.

If you want me to explain you, well, I can say that she preffers the emotional rush from that other guy to your sweet and loving :lol: emotional stability (which sounds more like whining sometimes, but duh). The thing is, these girls ARE NOT looking to achieve emotional stability, that's why they hook up with these random dudes.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

careful what you wish for. you just might get it!

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »