Your craziest drunk story. Details and everything.

A place to say what you want.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Your craziest drunk story. Details and everything.

Post by $ayzak »

The day started off with me waking up at a girlfriend's house. By girlfriend I mean a girl that I enjoyed umm, well messing around with--to put it bluntly. I went home, shit-showered-shaved (the 3 "s"'s), and got ready to go out to eat a little later with her, her friends, my friends, and some of their cousins and parents. We had a huge dinner, and I ate more than anyone. After that we went clubbing where I had 2 solid drinks, and part of someone else's. Normally I'd at least feel that, but I felt nothing because I had eaten so much. After the club some of us went to a party. I drank a lot. Starting with beer. Then captain morgain. Then schmirnoff. Then beer. Then more beer. Then more schmirnoff. Then me and a girl helped eachother finish off the captain morgan. Needless to say (I would think) that was my first time blacking out. I call this nightcrazy because I did a few things I never did before: 1. totally grinded with some chick just the two of us without music (but I don't remember). 2. I accidently threw someone's cell phone in the toilet while I was puking in it. I don't remember leaving the party, puking in my friends car, puking on my friends shirt, or being carried in the house... but I guess all that happened. I do remember waking up making out with the girl I started the day off with though. WHY she'd make out with me after I puked a million times I have no idea. But she did. Crazy ass. THen I woke up and I wanted to die. I could barely tollerate being alive, but I had to not only stand up, I had to drive home. I was still a little drunk, but in hell cuz I was so sick. I had a hangover for two days.

The end.

Story number two:

I went to a party in the middle of no where and got drunk because I was kind of depressed that my friend Sarah didn't like me the way I like her, and while at that party I managed to find two girls named Sarah and make out with both of them. Later that night I ended up at another party and she was there, and I played a card game with her and I won. Then me and Jenny went to Chris' house and 4 of us played card games for a little bit. Then naughty things happened.

The end.
midnightangel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by midnightangel »

i dont remember....
Image I love my Superman!
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I've never been drunk, but I have stories about being around other people who are drunk, does that count?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

311Chik wrote:I've never been drunk
Yay! Me neither! Rock on.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Drunkest I've ever been--I don't know what led up to this moment, but all I did during this period of 45 or so minutes where I was the drunkest I'd ever been was stand on my friend's balcony with my friend Ashley and we yelled out words like "Michelle Braaaanch" to nothing in particular.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

midnightangel wrote:i dont remember....
me too.
waking up somewhere you shouldnt be, ultimately for me, precluded it was a wild night.
xoxo
ally
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

first of all... you are a living organism.. certain chemicals effect your body in different ways... and they should be experienced. get drunk, get high, eat mushrooms, eat lsd, eat molecule. you dont have to abuse, but its just unamerican to not try ( i have a 311 tape where nick says "smoke weed, drink beer, eat mushrooms, but fuck heroine and fuck cocaine (sa in the background says "take care of your body:)

so then my story. and im a little drunk as i write this. and high.

setting: nyc

i went to a party on the rooftop of a builing in the east village. my firne and i drank a bunch of bourbon before we left our dorms. got some 40's went to this party. decent party. drinking on a roof in new york is always cool. then at some point i got cornered by two gay dudes. i always assume a dude is straight (not a good idea when you go to art school in new york) so these guys are hitting on me.... so i got the fuck out of there. half a pint of bourbon and 2 40's deep. stumbled my ass down to my brothers apartment. kicked it with him for a while. drank two pint glasses of 7up and seagrams 7. mostly the seagrams. blacked out right after i walked out of the apartment to walk back to my dorm on 23rd st and lexington ave. when i came to. i was at the bottom of manhattan a few blocks from ground zero. i had wandered in the complete wrong direction for about 30 blocks. i assume during the walk i must have sobered myself up enough to become conscious again. because it was like i fell asleep at my brothers and woke up walking at 4am at the bottom of manhattan. and lower manhattan is completely abandoned at night. i then ended up calling a friend of mine and telling her that i was in love with her. i wandered around looking for a place to sleep on the street. it was too cold for me to stand sleeping on the street.

I had no money on me or in the bank, and i was like 50 blocks from my place. i hopped in a cab. had him drive me all the way up there (stopped like 4 blocks from my place) I handed him a bunch of paper from my pocket and ran.

got home..slept. and ive been with that girl for 2 years now.
Rock for Light
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:first of all... you are a living organism.. certain chemicals effect your body in different ways... and they should be experienced. get drunk, get high, eat mushrooms, eat lsd, eat molecule. you dont have to abuse, but its just unamerican to not try ( i have a 311 tape where nick says "smoke weed, drink beer, eat mushrooms, but fuck heroine and fuck cocaine (sa in the background says "take care of your body:)
I have tried and failed. You would think drinking games and drinking half a thing of mcgillcuddys(sp) would do something. :?

Tried getting high, didn't work....

Mushrooms are gross, they come from cow poo.
ABH_bassist
Death I just say fuck you

Post by ABH_bassist »

not all mushrooms come from cow poo
synthetically home grown mushrooms for instance
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Yeah, but since I have in my head that they come from cow poo it turns me off. I can't eat a lot of stuff because even though all of something may not be made with the same stuff, the stuff I know about for one of the ways grosses me out too much. Like I can't eat grapes since I have a fear of spiders being in them, my friends bf worked at a grocery store and was always finding spiders in the grapes.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

311Chik wrote:Like I can't eat grapes since I have a fear of spiders being in them, my friends bf worked at a grocery store and was always finding spiders in the grapes.
:shock:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Usually they were black widows :shock:

Don't make me tell you what's in peanut butter, I used to love it but after I found out something I have a hard time eating it sometimes. :(
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

311Chik wrote:Yeah, but since I have in my head that they come from cow poo it turns me off. I can't eat a lot of stuff because even though all of something may not be made with the same stuff, the stuff I know about for one of the ways grosses me out too much. Like I can't eat grapes since I have a fear of spiders being in them, my friends bf worked at a grocery store and was always finding spiders in the grapes.
thats wild but do you know what my friend found once, a fucking tarantula in the bananasssssss!! it got loose in the store and this old lade fucking stomped on it, i swear i wish i could have seen it. It sounded wild ;/
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

311Chik wrote:Usually they were black widows :shock:

Don't make me tell you what's in peanut butter, I used to love it but after I found out something I have a hard time eating it sometimes. :(
oh god no, grapes and now peanut butter....Please say no more, i love grapes and peanut butter is ok
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

little known fact.....you eat up to 8 spiders in your sleep every year

GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i have a high tolerancy to alcohol. alcoholism runs in my family, atleast on my dads side... dad, grandpa, great grandad. so when i drink, (once in a blue moon) i dont ever get drunk. it takes my dad a case before he even acts drunk. anyway i don't drink much, if ever because of the alcoholism thing. it ruined my dads life, so i wont let it ruin mine :D
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

pnutwannabe wrote:little known fact.....you eat up to 8 spiders in your sleep every year
I know :cry:

And no worries, I won't ruin peanut butter for you all. One of my teachers in high school ruined it for me when we were talking about the FDA, damn him... but he was an awesome teacher so it's ok.
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

its possible to ruin peanut butter?
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

miT_311 wrote:its possible to ruin peanut butter?
Yes, well some people didn't get grossed out but myself and many others did. If I didn't like peanut butter so much I would have stopped eating it completely, but if the thought of what is bad comes into my mind I can't finish what ever it is I am eating with peanut butter.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

the day: the day before my sister's engation ceramony (im indian..and this is a really big thing for us)

what happend: my sister got her friend to sneak me into a bar...the friend knows the bar owner so we just got in through the back way..i began drinking a few beers...im skinny so i cant hold too much...well i drank about 5 miller lights..and thats nothing...but what really got me drunk was the "mind erasers"...if you dont know what they are..they are shots..that bascially erase your mind..well my sister's pheonce ordered a round of those..and some ppl didnt drink shots..so i took about 3 of those...got me pretty fucked up...i started hittin on the singer of the band that was playing..it might of been the alcohol..but danm she was hot...anyway..after that i went out side to cool off cause we couldnt let ppl find out that my sister's 16year old brother got plasterd at a bar...well i had to piss so the ppl told me to just go in hte corner..as i stand in the corner with my willy out i couldnt go...so i start yellin out (sluringly) I GOT A NERVOUS BLADDER a few times...then zipped up and sat back down..my sister gets a call from my dad saying that we need to goto the hotel..well were at the hotel now and who do we see..my sisters future father in law...i luckily got the control to walk right and hold my breath for a few minutes until i left him...went upstairs to my hotel room..walked in..went to the toilet and barfed...the next mornin with a massive hangover...i had to sit at atable with 10 of my uncles/greatuncles and what not with a camera right on me...your probably not even reading this are you..i dont know why i took the time to even write this..fuck you