Applied scientific proof why you should not smoke weed.

A place to say what you want.
littlestghoust
The continuous life there is no end

Post by littlestghoust »

ATLantaStylee wrote: Could not have possibly said it better myself. I had a friend who gave me shit all the time calling me a stoner and shit, someone else talked him into smoking and got him high. Next time I saw him he apologized and just wouldn't shut up about how wrong he was. So I said 'shame on you, you fucking stoner!' It felt like the right thing to do.
thats funny....i laughed pretty hard when i read this...
Quote:
Originally posted by drummer311:
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics.........even if you win your still retarted.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

littlestghoust wrote:
ATLantaStylee wrote: Could not have possibly said it better myself. I had a friend who gave me shit all the time calling me a stoner and shit, someone else talked him into smoking and got him high. Next time I saw him he apologized and just wouldn't shut up about how wrong he was. So I said 'shame on you, you fucking stoner!' It felt like the right thing to do.
thats funny....i laughed pretty hard when i read this...
the funny thing is people always say shit like that
ATLantaStylee
We go on like it ain't no thing

Post by ATLantaStylee »

Like the Kottonmouth Kings song goes. I want peace, I want a peace of mind, I wanna take a little piece of my herb and get this whole world high. I feel that way. If all the people who dis Mary J would try it, I know at least 75% of them would change their opinions.
Bobby, You be quiet out there.

Post by Guest »

KmK pisses me off.
ATLantaStylee
We go on like it ain't no thing

Post by ATLantaStylee »

radiohead pisses me off.
Bobby, You be quiet out there.
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

radiohead gets pissed on, element provides them with backstage golden showers
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

KmK is a waste of talent.

"weed weed smoke weed bowls bongs weed!"

Give me a fucking break.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

I dont really listen to Kottonmouth Kings, but how does weed bowls bongs have anything do with good music??
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

DoYouRight311 wrote:I dont really listen to Kottonmouth Kings, but how does weed bowls bongs have anything do with good music??
because thats all they talk about. basically all KmK is is insane clown posse but less violent and they only talk about drugs. they suck

ImageImage
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

thats like saying The Doors suck because all jim morrison talks about is death. :?
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

no they (KmK) suck because they suck and have no talent.

ImageImage
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

And people wonder why weed is illegal....seriously maybe if people were able to handle a high and not freak out and cause accidents people who don't smoke wouldn't be so against it being legalised.

*note: I am for the legalisation of weed, but people who are idiots when they smoke it make me think twice about it.
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

i hate people who act stupid when they are high, they make us stoners look stupid. weed doesn't cause those people to be stupid or do stupid things, they were just born that way. and KMK is cool, positive vibes is a chill song that isn't really about weed and they found what they are good at and they do their thing, its one thing to say that you dislike a certain music, another thing to say they suck just because you don't feel it, i hate country music, but i wouldn't say they suck or have no talent.
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Broken Side wrote:i hate people who act stupid when they are high, they make us stoners look stupid. weed doesn't cause those people to be stupid or do stupid things, they were just born that way.
It's always the stupid that stick out and ruin it for the rest, so be sure to thank them because they are the reason weed won't be legalised. :D
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

im fine with weed im 19 and have smoked regularly since age 13 but theres no reason to glorify it in ever single song you write, especially if the song is horrible. AKA kottonmouth kings

ImageImage
wjf
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wjf »

Cerpin Taxt wrote:
DoYouRight311 wrote:I dont really listen to Kottonmouth Kings, but how does weed bowls bongs have anything do with good music??
because thats all they talk about. basically all KmK is is insane clown posse but less violent and they only talk about drugs. they suck
hahahahahhaha yes

Ravens 6-2
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

The Beatles kick fucking ass woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

DoYouRight311 wrote:The Beatles kick fucking ass woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yes they do :D
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Actually i don't think weed will be legalized because the government makes to much money off of it. I don't smoke and i'm close to conservative but i personally think the government makes to much money off of the selling/destribution/growing/and shipping here of weed.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

the goverment definetaly makes to much off it being illegal, it wont be legal because it would just changes things to much, at least it is decriminalized and you only get tickets and most cops wont even bust you that bad. and yes, the beatles kick ass!!!
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
:evil5:
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;